1) What type of service do you offer?
-We are a full service limousine company that specializes in weddings, proms, concerts, sporting events, birthdays, nights on the town, and airport transportation
2) What are your operating hours?
-Our reservations department is open from 8am -10pm (CST). Our arrivals desk is open 24 hours with advanced reservations
3) What type of vehicles are in your fleet?
-We carry Lincoln Town Car sedans and 8-10 passenger stretch limousines. We also have an 18 passenger party bus with limousine style seating.
4) What are your service areas?
-Our service areas include Northern Kane and Southern McHenry Counties in Illinois:
- Algonquin, IL
- Bull Valley, IL
- Burlington, IL
- Carpentersville, IL
- Cary, IL
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Del Webb, IL
- Dundee, IL
- East Dundee, IL
- Elgin, IL
- Fox River Grove, IL
- Genoa, IL
- Gilberts, IL
- Hampshire, IL
- Huntley, IL –
- Lake in the Hills, IL
- Lakewood, IL
- Marengo, IL
- Oakwood Hills, IL
- Pingree Grove, IL
- Plato Center, IL
- Sleepy Hollow, IL
- South Elgin, IL
- West Dundee, IL
- Woodstock, IL
5) Do you supply car seats / booster seats?
-NO. However you may bring your own car seats/booster seats, and install them. As a courtesy we will hold them until you return.
6) What form of payment do you accept?
-We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover. We also accept cash payment as well.
7) Are the rides to the airport private or shared?
– Our rates are considered private rides, however, occasionally we may have to ask you to share a ride. If this occurs, we offer a $10.00 discount off the fare.
8) How far in advance should I make my reservation?
-We request at least 24 hours notice however, we can not guarantee that a vehicle will be available so its best to book when you know the dates of your travel.
9) Do you require a deposit or contract?
-Yes, our weekend stretch charters and bus charters require a $150.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit at the time of booking, this will be applied towards the remainder of the fare and a signed contract must be handed to the driver at the time of pick-up
10) Do you charge for extra stops?
-Yes, price is based on distance from original location
11) What is the difference between POINT TO POINT and Hourly Charters
-Point to Point – We pick up everyone at 1 location and take them to 1 location then, return several hours later to bring everyone back to the original location for a set price ( cost effective option – limited mobility)
– Hourly- Time starts with the first pick and end with the last drop off -vehicle stays with you entire time ( more expensive- more flexibility)
12) Is gratuity and tax included?
-Yes. (excluding airport trips)
13) Can we bring alcoholic beverages?
-Yes. (excluding sedans)
14) Are there any hidden fees?
-No. however, there are monetary clauses in the contracts regarding bodily fluids and vehicle damage caused by the clients
15) Can I request a driver?
-Yes. We encourage it! however there are times where the driver may be unavailable for your request and one of our other professional limousine drivers will offer the same great service
Please Call 847-515-1111 to schedule your next limousine for your special event today!